Ways to Support Us
- Become An Uberheroes® Ambassador: Represent us in Schools, Churches, Clubs etc.
- Support us through Total Giving.
- Contact us for a gift aid form.
- Super-hero Quizzes
- Cake Sale
- Hero/Villain Fancy Dress Party
- Sponsored events: Walk/Run/Cycle/Climb/Swim etc. in Hero costumes
- Volunteer for Public Collections for Uberheroes®(16 or over)
School/Youth Clubs/Community Groups Based Fundraising:
- Non-Uniform Day
- Have a Jumble Sale/ Auction
- Sponsored Paint-Ball in Uberheroes® colours
- Sign up for Uberheroes® Programmes
- Plays- Actors playing out the issues with facilitation groups to problem solve the solutions
- Workshop- how to draw an Uberhero/villan.
- Workshop- how to write a comic.
- Focus Groups – facilitation groups on the issues covered in our comics (comics provided)
- Focus Groups – Film of the plays and facilitation on the issues covered
- Visit our website to share your Event or Fundraising ideas
- Become a Donor. You will make a real difference in the lives of children and young people
- Contact us to learn more.
The World Health Organisation have warned that, unless we get ahead of the growing mental ill health challenges we face epidemic proportions of 1 in 2 being affected by 2030. Your company can help address this:
- Northern Ireland businesses can get behind a home grown primary intervention programme.
- Choose us as your Charity of Choice.
- Give your customers the opportunity to donate to a life changing primary intervention programme when paying by card.
- Talk to us about setting up payroll giving.
- £5,500 could fund a comics addressing up to 4 mental health topics to help 6,000 children and young people engage with specific topics.
- £30,000 could fund a tour of the Uberheroes Interactive Plays into 30 schools, reaching up to 4,200 children and young people. So, for just over £7 per child you can positively impact their future decisions, empowering the development of personal resilience and wellbeing, increasing self-worth and self-esteem to reduce the levels of suicide, self-harm and mental ill health.